About this product
Not included anti-icing provision, rigid radome flexibility, irregular inflated radome shape, pressurizing device: not included.
Manufacturer part number 32G970354-2 for national stock number 1560000011851.
Radome NSN 1560-00-001-1851.
MPN or Model
8803.90.9060 (Other parts, nesoi, for use in other military aircraft, spacecraft and spacecraft launch vehicles (excluding parts of communication satellites))
NMF (National Motor Freight)
011880 - Aircraft Blisters Domes Etc
Inflated Radome Shape
Fiberglass, plastic laminate
Glass fiber or plastic
Fsc Application Data
More from these suppliers
- 1560-00-018-3896 MPN 32-21140-9Aircraft Skin
- 1560-00-043-5260 MPN 32-31854-96Aircraft Skin
- 1560-00-105-1610 MPN 32-80620-5Shock Mount Plate Assembly
- 1560-00-140-6708 MPN 32-32108-27Airframe Beam
- 4920-00-152-6651 MPN 68D240021-1001Pneumatic System Components Test Set
- 5985-00-172-6283 MPN 32-87850-69Waveguide Assembly
- 1560-00-188-6207 MPN 68A113054-2003Aircraft Access Cover
- 4820-00-221-2577 MPN 32-83116-20Butterfly Valve
An item which incloses an antenna. It is specifically designed to permit maximum passage of radio frequency energy through it, while providing protection to the antenna from weather. The item may also inclose the antenna support, and rotating mechanism. It may be flexible or rigid, streamlined or irregular shaped. May also include pressurizing mechanism and anti-icing or de-icing equipment. See also cover, antenna element.
Pricing and AvailabilityGet a quote for 1560-00-001-1851 radome
Manufacturer Part Numbers and Alternates
|MPN manufacturer part number||Registrant or Supplier|
|32G970354-2||Boeing Company, The|
Availability of this NSN has not been updated recently. Submit the pricing and availbility form above to receive an up to date quote.