Metallized Film Fixed Resistor
100.000 ohms electrical resistance, -5.000 to 5.000 resistance tolerance in percent, encapsulated inclosure method, terminal type: wire lead.
Manufacturer part number RLR07C101JP for national stock number 5905000038275.
Film Fixed Resistor NSN 5905-00-003-8275.
MPN or Model
8533.10.0042 (Fixed carbon resistors, composition or film type, designed for surface mounting, having two terminals)
NMF (National Motor Freight)
062960 - Reostats/parts NOI
Tempurature Coefficient Of Resistance In Ppm Per Deg Celsius
-200.0 to 200.0
Resistance Tolerance In Percent
-5.000 to 5.000
Ambient Tempurature In Deg Celsius At Full Rated Power
Ambient Tempurature In Deg Celsius At Zero Percent Rated Power
Tempurature Range Of Tempurature Coefficient In Deg Celsius
-55.0 to 150.0
Reliability Failure Rate Level In Percent
Power Dissipation Rating In Watts
0.250 free air
Axial terminal each end
Test Data Document
81349-milr39017-1e specification (includes engineering type bulletins, brochures, etc., that reflect specification type data in specification format; excludes commercial catalogs, industry directories, and similar trade publications, reflecting general type data on certain environmental and performance requirements and test conditions that are shown as "typical", "average", "", etc.).
More from these suppliers
- 5905-00-001-5852 MPN RJ22FW254Nonprecision Nonwire Wound Variable Resistor
- 5935-00-001-8826 MPN M81511-01E1801A1Electrical Receptacle Connector
- 5905-00-004-0189 MPN RBR56L57401BRNoninductive Wire Wound Fixed Resistor
- 5905-00-004-6010 MPN RBR52L49902BRNoninductive Wire Wound Fixed Resistor
- 5905-00-006-9160 MPN MILR55182-6Film Fixed Resistor
- 5905-00-007-3868 MPN MIL-R-39005/4Noninductive Wire Wound Fixed Resistor
- 5905-00-007-7554 MPN MILR55182-1Film Fixed Resistor
- 5905-00-009-6542 MPN RNC70H64R9FSFilm Fixed Resistor
A resistor whose ohmic value cannot be adjusted or varied. The resistance element consists of either a thin layer of conductive material, containing either binders or insulating materials, deposited on an insulated form; or an alloy of metal and ceramic materials, usually fused to an insulated form. Opposition to the flow of current is an inherent property of the materials used and is manifest by the heat dissipation in the resistor. See also attenuator, fixed and resistor, fixed, composition. Excludes carbon composition type resistors.
Pricing and AvailabilityGet a quote for 5905-00-003-8275 film fixed resistor
Manufacturer Part Numbers and Alternates
|MPN manufacturer part number||Registrant or Supplier|